[keycloak-dev] What Jetty versions we want to support?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 05:48:28 EST 2019

We test them until we remove ;)

8.1 and 9.1 have already been removed from the community. We need to
confirm if these are needed by Fuse (we don't support Jetty directly for
RH-SSO, but rather only through Fuse). If Fuse relies on these we need to
continue testing them.

9.2 and 9.3 still has users in the community (25 dls of each the last 3
months, but that is only direct dls through website, not sure if folks also
use them from Maven central). We should keep these for now though and
consider deprecating at some point in the future.