[keycloak-dev] Certificate subject DN is provider dependent

Lösch, Sebastian Sebastian.Loesch at governikus.de
Wed Feb 13 09:12:57 EST 2019

The provider that generates the certificate contained in the HttpRequest ist he default security provider of the application server. So using the same provider means using the default provider.

That may lead to problems when the default security provider changes, as the DN format changes at this time as well.