[keycloak-dev] What Jetty versions we want to support?

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 04:15:15 EST 2019

One more thing to add - we may want to talk with Fuse guys about Jetty 8.1
since it's end of life [1].

Can anyone contact of off-list and point out a contact on Fuse side to talk
about this?

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_JSP
etty 7 and Jetty 8 are now EOL (End of Life)
All development and stable releases are being performed with Jetty 9.
This wiki is now officially out of date and all content has been moved to
the Jetty Documentation Hub
Direct Link to updated documentation:
http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-jsp.html