[keycloak-dev] Infinispan error during update in ha configuration

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jul 2 12:25:13 EDT 2019

I think you can't mix old and new Keycloak servers in same cluster. And
rolling upgrade (zero downtime upgrade) is not yet supported. We plan to
add support for it, but it won't be in a very near future as it will
likely require quite a lot of work...

In shortcut, it will be recommended to stop all pods with 4.5.0 and then
start pods with 6.0.1.

Marek