[keycloak-dev] Infinispan error during update in ha configuration

Мартынов Илья imartynovsp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 05:05:13 EDT 2019

Just another question. Actually, I don't even need zero-downtime upgrade, I
need just any upgrade. Now upgrade is blocked because new pod cannot start.
Can we somehow make new pod to ignore non-readable messages from old pod
and continue loading?
Yes, session state won't be replicated, but it's more automated way then
manual stop of old pod and starting a new pod after that.