[keycloak-dev] Scalability Problems with the admin console

Ioan Eugen Stan ieugen at netdava.com
Mon Jul 15 06:25:59 EDT 2019

Hi Gregor,

Not a keycloak dev. I just wanted to show my support for your proposal.

Pagination is required in quite a few places. I might be able to pitch in some help.

Currently, realm roles also don't support pagination. This creates issues with lots of realm roles.

Regards,
Eugen

Eugen Stan
Netdava International