[keycloak-dev] Request for someone to contribute an WebAuthn4j extension

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI takashi.norimatsu.ws at hitachi.com
Fri Jun 7 02:22:33 EDT 2019

Hello,

I've sent the pull-request of the design document about WebAuthn support.
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-community/pull/11

I've already done the preliminary analysis by developing the prototype.
Before moving onto developing product level codes, I'd like to clarify whether my design is appropriate or not at first.

Regards,

Takashi Norimatsu
Hitachi, Ltd.