[keycloak-dev] W3C Web Authentication - Two-Factor, implementing JIRAs

Doswald Alistair alistair.doswald at elca.ch
Fri Mar 8 05:09:57 EST 2019

Hello,

I've been following the thread about the implementation of WebAuthn in Keycloak, and saw that there are some related JIRAs in the following design document https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-community/blob/master/design/web-authn-two-factor.md.

Is anyone  already working on JIRAs https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-9693 and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-9694 for managing multiple 2nd factor authenticators? If not, with my colleagues we could implement them relatively quickly as we have use cases for these functionalities.

Best regards,

Alistair Doswald