[keycloak-dev] Allow access_type parameter to be sent to Google Identity Provider

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 09:16:03 EDT 2019

Hi,

I already saw some request(s) in the past with regards to the
GoogleIdentityProvider not provide same level of fine-grained
configuration as the OIDC Identity provider. I think that generally it
will be nice to remove this limitation(s) and hence allow some custom
configurations to be done on the GoogleIdentityProvider as well.

So IMO the best would be the option (b) - just add the option to support
forwarded parameters. This will probably allow best flexibility and
hopefully the usability will be also fine.

Marek