[keycloak-dev] OIDC session management, front/back channel logout specifications soon to be finalised

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 10:47:28 EDT 2019

FIY all 3 specifications in $sub are on track to be finalised soon.

Session management - we're mostly here I believe, but need to run
conformance tests

Front-channel - we don't have this, so contributions would be welcome

Back-channel - we have something similar, but doesn't follow the spec. So
we need to fix this. Could introduce a new endpoint that is spec compliant
and deprecate the old. Or we morph the old endpoint into the new, which may
be more awkward for users, so my vote goes to new compliant endpoint.