[keycloak-dev] Application Initiated Actions Draft #2

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 08:43:48 EDT 2019

+1 from me as well.

Thinking in terms of Account Console, I'm starting to wonder if AIA's
mean we need to take a fresh look from a UXD perspective. Almost half of
the functionality will be taken over by AIA.  So that means a lot of
what is currently in the navigation menu results in a new screen that
replaces the console.  It's no longer "click a link and get something
new in the content area".

If everything was implemented as AIA then the Account Console would
become more of an application launcher.  But sounds like we will end up
with a hybrid or some sort.

Stan