[keycloak-dev] Further enhancements in token endpoint with SPI

luke at code-house.org luke at code-house.org
Tue May 7 08:10:13 EDT 2019

Dear developers,
I follow mailing list and I been debugging some bits and pieces of Keycloak since several years. Lately I found a great contribution on device flow/auth which involves changes in Token endpoint.

As there are various grant types in OAuth 2 token endpoint is currently conjunction of several IF-ELSE statements. Would it perhaps make sense to separate actual handling of requests to smaller code units which will enable further plug-in ability in OAuth endpoints?
A name which reasonates for me now is TokenEndpointGrantHandlerSPI or similar.

Kind regards,
Łukasz
—
http://code-house.org