[keycloak-dev] configure longer access tokens / permanent access tokens

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue May 21 04:41:59 EDT 2019

This would be very relevant both for mobile and IoT. It would be something
we'd be interested in having a contribution around.

A few points from me:

* Add a new session type for the realms which is longer duration. It should
still have some timeouts as otherwise it will never be cleared up.
* Configurable session type per client?
* Request longer duration session type with scope?