[keycloak-dev] Running Node.js tests with Chrome instead of Phantomjs

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed May 22 13:46:07 EDT 2019

Hi Michal, I'm not against changing the browser used for testing, as
long as we keep Travis happy, like Vašek mentioned.

Before we make this decision, I suggest to first isolate the tests and
give it a try with some headless browser (maybe chrome-headless). After
that, we can decide whether or not we should drop phantomjs.

On 2019-05-22, Michal Hajas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> currently, we are using phantomjs browser for running Node.js tests [1].
> However, we are experiencing some issues which seem to be caused by
> phantomjs, so we are considering to change the default browser from
> phantomjs to headless chrome.
>
> Do you have some objections why not to do so?
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-nodejs-connect/blob/master/test/utils/webdriver.js#L25

abstractj