[keycloak-dev] Running Node.js tests with Chrome instead of Phantomjs

Guillaume Vincent gvincent at redhat.com
Wed May 29 03:19:13 EDT 2019

Hello Michal,
you probably already see it but there is a section regarding chrome in the
travis doc
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/gui-and-headless-browsers/#using-the-chrome-addon-in-the-headless-mode

If you are recording the test suite you will need a display server (xvfb
works great, also in the same doc)

Best