[keycloak-dev] scripts-upload feature

Knüppel, Pascal Pascal.Knueppel at governikus.de
Mon Nov 4 05:45:50 EST 2019

Hi,

I got a simple problem with the scripts upload feature. I created a jar-file as described here (https://www.keycloak.org/docs/7.0/server_development/#_script_providers) and put it into the deployments directory of keycloak. But now the simple question... how am I supposed to map these defined script-mappers and the authenticator-execution into my configuration within the admin-console?
the deployment was successful and this is my "keycloak-scripts.json" file

{
  "authenticators": [
    {
      "name": "authentication-level",
      "fileName": "authentication-level-script-authenticator.js",
      "description": "This script determines the authentication level, i.e. the authentication method used to identify the user"
    }
  ],
  "mappers": [
    {
      "name": "substitute-roles-mapper",
      "fileName": "substitute-roles-script-mapper.js",
      "description": "maps substitute roles into the access token"
    },
    {
      "name": "authentication-level-mapper",
      "fileName": "authentication-level-script-mapper.js",
      "description": "maps the authentication level into the access token"
    }
  ]
}

my jar file has the following structure:

/
|_ META-INF
|   |_keycloak-scripts.json
|   |_MANIFEST.MF
|_authentication-level-script-authenticator.js
|_authentication-level-script-mapper.js
|_substitute-roles-script-mapper.js

I can neither find the authenticator nor the mappers in the admin-console and I have no idea how to map them...
any ideas?

Best regards
Pascal Knüppel