[keycloak-dev] [KEYCLOAK-11293] Create build for new account console

Alex Szczuczko aszczucz at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 09:24:04 EST 2019

I've been looking at this for a while now, and I'm thinking that it'd be
best to split the

src/main/resources/theme/keycloak-preview/account/resources/package.json

and its associated files into a new maven pom. It would help this build to
work more elegantly, but it is possible for me to maintain it in the
current structure, if moving files around would be too disruptive to
development at this stage.

It's all a bit of a mess at the moment because account2 is assumed to be
non-compiled like the rest of the "themes", and it isn't. It has its own
package.json that needs to be used at build time.

Thoughts?

Alex