[keycloak-dev] KEYCLOAK-11152 : attributes for clients

cedric@couralet.eu cedric at couralet.eu
Wed Nov 6 01:25:39 EST 2019

Hi,

Do you have any idea if this feature could land in keycloak ?
For us, it could limit *a lot* the number of themes we have to maintain. We have a lot of login page where app developer want to put link to help page or other informational notice (or descriptions, logos...), but keycloak lack a way to add it by client (except by a new theme each time). We play a little with client description but it is not really elegant.

I see attributes for clients as a way to better customize keycloak page by clients (attributes would need to be accessible from template obviously).

Cédric