[keycloak-dev] Preview and optional features

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 03:00:24 EST 2019

In the future we should introduce more and more new features as
beta/preview initially, so polishing around this is definitely worth it.

It may also be nice from a usability perspective if we can have some more
advanced features disabled by default as that could help reduce the number
of bells and whistles in the UIs.