[keycloak-dev] Custom Policy Enforcer

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 16:12:50 EST 2019

You should be able to obtain the context instance like that [1]. And then,
invoke the method to programmatically enforce access.

If I understand correctly, the permission map you pass is basically the set
of resource/scopes that you want to return in a permission ticket and later
on check if the resulting RPT is granted with the same set. We should
ideally reuse as much as possible the main logic in the enforcer. And the
enforcement mode should be permissive or disabled to allow the request to
reach your endpoint so you can enforce access by yourself.

In any case, the PE should allow the request to pass with an empty
authorization context so that you can invoke the appropriate method to
enforce access.

[1]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/authorization_services/index.html#_enforcer_authorization_context