[keycloak-dev] Preview and optional features

Michal Hajas mhajas at redhat.com
Tue Nov 12 04:07:16 EST 2019

Maybe we can store current features state it in profile.properties file
like we do in testsuite [1].

Do you have some plan how to implement it? Do you plan to load all
factories (even disabled one) on startup. Or you plan to somehow update
KeyclokSession with newly enabled/disabled providers after some feature is
switched? Possibility to reload KeycloakSession would simplify and speed up
our tests as now when some feature is enabled/disabled we need to restart
container which is quite slow.

Michal

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/servers/auth-server/services/testsuite-providers/src/main/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/rest/TestingResourceProvider.java#L839