[keycloak-dev] Disabled issues section on keycloak github page.

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 07:09:57 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wojciech Trocki <wtrocki at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019, 11:57
Subject: Disabled issues section on keycloak github page.
To: keycloak-dev <keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org>

Hi

I have been at the conference recently and chatted with a couple of
developers about keycloak.
What really made me worried that one of the devs made claim that:
"Keycloak does not allow the community to log issues"

Upon later explanation, I have found out that this was
misunderstanding related to the disabled issues section on the keycloak
GitHub page.
Is there any reason why GitHub issues are disabled for keycloak?
I know that the team is using Jira for issue tracking.
GitHub issues became an open-source standard over the couple of years.