[keycloak-dev] Password Reset FTL Template

Stuart keycloak at collectivesystems.com
Fri Oct 4 06:51:46 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm looking to extend the Password Reset code so I can include a setting
for choosing the FTL template to use during the authentication flow.

I've managed to do it with the Choose User provider by calling createForm
if a template is set..

String ftl_template =  getConfigString(config, CONF_FTL_TEMPATE_NAME, null);
if (ftl_template == null) {
          Response challenge = context.form().createPasswordReset();
          context.challenge(challenge);
} else {
          Response challenge = context.form().createForm(ftl_template);
          context.challenge(challenge);
}

However, I can't find/work out where the Password Reset provider sets the
form for the challenge.  It seems the authenticate method just sets
context.success() after setting the 'required action' in the
authenticationSessison...

Thanks,

Stuart