[keycloak-dev] How to implement a SPI

David Ernesto Ureña david.urena at privalia.com
Wed Oct 9 11:26:07 EDT 2019

Hi,

This is a very simple question, but I can't manage to find the answer.

I am trying to take advantage of the tomcat-adapter-spi as in order to take
advantage of the [KEYCLOAK-7147]. In order for my adapter to use this, what
should I do, compile the class and iadd it in my WEB-INF/classes, make a
jar of these few classes, download the latest source code for the whole
adapter, replace the files with these ones and compile them into a jar?

Simple question but I am not used to this type of project.

Thanks
David