[keycloak-dev] Keycloak 7.0.1 Released

Jon Koops jonkoops at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:27:19 EDT 2019

Hi Stian,

I've been working on getting the update in for Keycloak Angular and I
noticed that an essential commit with a fix for the TypeScript definitions
has not been included in the JavaScript Adapter. I am referring
specifically to the following commit:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/commit/bc5b4de79e4d30630042216d686a2abc7260c165
.

The TypeScript definition as before this commit incorrectly defaults to a
native PromiseType instead of legacy promises. This results in broken
builds for any application using TypeScript with what is perfectly
functioning code.

[image: image.png]

Regards,
Jon