[keycloak-dev] Password Updates and Authenticators in the new Account Console

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 07:29:56 EDT 2019

I'm all on board with planning some followup work to polish the experience
around AIA. Having a theme that matches the account console sounds like a
decent idea. We can either make it switch the theme always for the account
console, or perhaps we could also introduce a flag to allow the client to
control the theme and let account console use a different theme for AIAs.
Should be noted that this should be planned as follow-up work though and
not as part of the new account console epic. So would be most likely
something we couldn't do until next year unless it's not to much work.