[keycloak-dev] Feedback on PRs

Francesco Ciocchetti fciocchetti at mintel.com
Tue Sep 10 06:03:30 EDT 2019

This is great news to hear.

Does this apply to all keycloak projects ?
I have a PR in the keycloak-gatekeeper repo that i was wondering about ,
just want to know if i can hope eventually feedback will arrive.

Thanks!

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 at 11:54, Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com> wrote:

> First of all thanks to everyone that has sent a PR to Keycloak. Without the
> communities participation Keycloak wouldn't be the same!
>
> At the moment we are struggling a bit with keeping up with reviewing PRs so
> please bear with us. We are discussing in the team how we can improve on
> the current situation. Suggestions are obviously welcome.
>
> We would also love it if people from the community would also participate
> in reviewing PRs. We highly value your input.

Mintel Group Ltd | 11 Pilgrim Street | London | EC4V 6RN
Registered in
England: Number 1475918. | VAT Number: GB 232 9342 72

Contact details for
our other offices can be found at http://www.mintel.com/office-locations
<http://www.mintel.com/office-locations>.

This email and any attachments
may include content that is confidential, privileged
or otherwise
protected under applicable law. Unauthorised disclosure, copying,
distribution
or use of the contents is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this email in error,
including without appropriate
authorisation, then please reply to the sender about the error
and delete
this email and any attachments.