[keycloak-dev] Javascript adapter refactoring

Guillaume Vincent gvincent at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 02:52:00 EDT 2019

Hello,

since my last email, I continued to work on a javascript adapter called
keycloak-lite. It's a version targetting modern browser only for now. Thank
to the first feedback I started to migrate this first version on TypeScript.

In a recent issue on Jira, I see that you would like to start working on
the refactoring of the javascript adapater using Typescript. I see also
that you would like to change the API a little.

Does this work already started somewhere?
How can I help you on this.

Thank you

--

Guillaume Vincent