[keycloak-dev] KEYCLOAK-6990 - Allow agnostic environment configuration in theme

Vincent Letarouilly vincent.letarouilly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 10:20:58 EDT 2019

Ok I got it working with system properties and it is indeed much simpler to
test (
https://github.com/Opa-/keycloak/commit/0fce88947c99c2077827c2ca52514edc7a0cb273
 )

However it is not clear to me how will I inject system properties when
running Keycloak inside the official docker container.
Do you know if I need to override the entrypoint and add some arguments ?
>From what I can see everything given in argument to the
*docker-entrypoint.sh* will be passed to *standalone.sh* script and will
end up being passed to the java command with *$SERVER_OPTS* variable.
Is that correct or is there a simpler solution ?

Best regards