[keycloak-dev] Feedback on PRs

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI takashi.norimatsu.ws at hitachi.com
Thu Sep 19 20:50:11 EDT 2019

Hello Bruno,

Thank you for your comment.

To review the PR, can I follow the following procedure by myself without any instruction by some keycloak's maintainer? :

* Pick up PRs to which no Reviewers is assigned (and excludes my issuing PRs)
* Among those PRs, pick up the one that I can review
* Review it and put some comments on it

And after that, can I provide "approved" to the PR by myself? (I'm not sure what "approved" means in the PR of keycloak repository)

Regards,

Takashi Norimatsu
Hitachi, Ltd.