[keycloak-dev] Shared messages between themes

cedric@couralet.eu cedric at couralet.eu
Fri Sep 20 02:22:05 EDT 2019

Hi,

> You're absolutely correct. We'll probably something
> like ModuleThemeProviderFactory for theme resources.

Ok,  seeing the discussion on the other thread, on way to continue could be to declare an issue on the fact theme-resources are not loaded from theme-module (or by provider) and fix it. I can propose a PR on that (one I understand the logic behind config.scope :) ) .

This will open the possibility to separate theme-resources from the keycloak-theme and so charge theme-resources without changing the way base/keycloak theme are provided at the moment, if it is needed.