[keycloak-dev] Moving to standardized Promises

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 07:02:16 EDT 2019

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

I think a sensible plan would be:

1. Add the warning to JS as you've suggested
2. Change the docs to use promiseType native as you've suggested
3. Add a warning to the docs that promiseType native will soon become the
default, and deprecate the legacy
4. Set a plan on when to change the default and deprecate the legacy, as
well as when to remove the legacy