[keycloak-user] REST API security

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 04:30:28 EDT 2014

To clarify, I've been looking at the various clients in the examples and
know that I can simply add an authorization header with a bearer token to
the REST requests. However, as far as I understand the examples and the
code, all the login flows are based on login forms and redirects. While
this is convenient for web applications, I'm missing a simple way for a
"headless" client to obtain a token in return for application credentials
or an API key. Are you planning to support this kind of use case?

Cheers,
Nils