[keycloak-user] REST API security

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:34:49 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

I'm familiar with the examples, however I'm looking for a way to grant
third-party clients access to my API. Since they could be written in a
variety of languages, I'd like them to be able to obtain a token in a
defined way without being dependent on Keycloak.

I suppose the approach Marek mentioned (OAuth spec section 4.3) should do
the trick though (as long as you are planning to continue supporting it).

Cheers,
Nils