[keycloak-user] Sharing users

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:41:02 EDT 2014

By management REST API you mean the API the admin console uses?

Just to make sure I understand your suggestion correctly:

* I would use the management REST API (same API the admin console uses)
from my backend application
* my backend application would need a user ("application user") within the
keycloak-admin realm
* when accessing the management REST API, I would add an "Authorization:
Bearer ..." header with the token I can obtain from
.../auth/rest/realms/MY-REALM/tokens/grants/access

Cheers,
Nils