[keycloak-user] API to add/update users in KeyCloak

Kamalakannan J kamalakannan.j at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:06:49 EDT 2014

Hello,
  We are in the process of identifying the feasibility to integrate our
JBOSS AS7 application with KeyCloak application for the OAUTH requirements.
In the process, we are in a stage to identify a right way to
  -> ADD/UPDATE Users from our application to KeyCloak application (without
using UI)
  -> Also during the setup process we would like to add realm, register all
the clients that uses our service to KeyCloak Application(without using UI).

>From archives, it looks like there are some ways possible but it is not
clear though there are no REST API endpoints at the moment.

Please help

-Kamal