[keycloak-user] User Image

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 18:12:50 EDT 2014

We want to expand claims and user attribute capabilities.  I think its
on the roadmap.  Submit a jira for feature request.  User profile image
is one of the openid connect claims, so we'll want to support it.

Will have to be after 1.0 though.

On 8/1/2014 4:13 PM, Dean Peterson wrote:
> It would be great if Keycloak had a built in mechanism for uploading and
> storing a user profile image.  That way, I could just make a call to a
> Keycloak REST service to get the image stored in the centrally located
> keycloak server where all the other user attributes are stored.  Has
> anything like that been discussed?

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com