[keycloak-user] How to validate LDAP connection?

Aaron Held aarondheld at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:03:15 EDT 2014

I'm setting up keycloak to test it out and having trouble setting up and
testing the LDAP input.

Is there a way to explicit test that the LDAP is setup correctly?  no
matter what I enter into the settings page I don't see anything in the logs
and I don't see any new users on the users page.

What I am looking for is a way to use our ActiveDirectory (via LDAP) as the
source.  I'm not sure if it will support roles from AD yet, but that would
be my next step.

thanks,
-Aaron