[keycloak-user] Authenticate user without using login page

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:51:17 EDT 2014

Coming back to this, I have a quick question. What would be the best way
for me to create a valid login URL dynamically?

when we try to access a protected resource, the login page comes up,
authenticates the user and it all works fine, but when I try to fabricate a
loginUrl to the redirect_uri that I need it to go after we encounter some
problems that I think may be related to the state variable, although I'm
not sure. I get Error 400 sometimes, which isn't very clear.

Is there a guideline for this?

--
Rodrigo Sasaki