[keycloak-user] SAML Support

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 11:16:40 EDT 2014

SAML is at the top of my todo list after 1.0.final release.  What kind
of support do you need?  First iteration would include support for SAML
clients.  LAter on 2.0 timeframe, we were thinking of adding support to
delegate to a SAML provider, like we do for social login, but saml instead.

> SAML is one of the main features planned for 1.1, so it's very unlikely it's not going to be included.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com