[keycloak-user] access to IDM form java EJB

Сергій Дзюбін kotychok at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 06:01:33 EDT 2014

Good afternoon.
My English is not very good, so just apologize. I really liked your project
Keycloak. I've had a number of questions on it, in which I ask your help.
So ...
1 How REST interface through JSApp create user with specified password. In
my case I "PUT" reset-password and get a "Access to the specified resource
has been forbidden", but without password is ok.
2 How to check in Stateless EJB which role belongs to a particular user,
get his ID, etc. That access to users IDM from the business code.
Thank you very much.