[keycloak-user] 1.1 Beta2 in Wildfly cluster

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 06:55:55 EST 2014

Are you using shared database among both cluster nodes? Also when you
start node1 and then start node2, you should see some message similar to
this in the log of node1, which indicates that cluster nodes are connected:

wfnode_1 | 11:28:30,888 INFO
[org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport]
(Incoming-1,shared=udp) ISPN000094: Received new cluster view:
[wfnode1/web|1] (2) [wfnode1/web, wfnode2/web]
wfnode_1 | 11:28:33,767 INFO
[org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport]
(Incoming-10,shared=udp) ISPN000094: Received new cluster view:
[wfnode1/keycloak|1] (2) [wfnode1/keycloak, wfnode2/keycloak]

For more logging of which provider is used by keycloak-server.json, you
can enable DEBUG logging for keycloak in standalone-full.xml (or
domain.xml or whatever you are using):

                 <logger category="org.keycloak">
                     <level name="DEBUG"/>
                 </logger>

Also I think that editing file
|standalone/configuration/keycloak-server.json is just for standalone,
but probably doesn't work for wildfly domain.

Maybe you can first try if cluster works in standalone configuration. If
it helps, we can figure the domain later.

Marek