[keycloak-user] Migration to Keycloak

Jérôme Blanchard jayblanc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:27:03 EST 2014

Hi,

I've finally change my use case to avoid giving the guest user a particular
rôle (user) and switch to a completely anonymous way of working in EJB. In
this case, avoiding a particular security-constraint in the webapp let the
keycloak undertow adapter pass some anonymous request goes throught EJB
and, in the case of an existing Bearer token, authenticate and propagate
principal.

So now, we have a working solution that fits with our needs. Next step is
configuration of Grant Token for external webapps to access REST interface
using a Grant Token, but it's another story.

Thank for your support. Best regards, Jérôme.