[keycloak-user] RealmEntity still not converted to UUID

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 03:30:54 EST 2014

Thanks for looking into databases. Right now, Keycloak should work on
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Sybase. Still looking on MS-SQL and IBM
DB2 and I've created separate issue KEYCLOAK-303
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-303> for it, as it seems that
MS-SQL issue is not related to ID generation. I will reply once I have
luck with MS-SQL, so you can test in your environment.

Thanks,
Marek