[keycloak-user] Logging

Chris Stier john.c.stier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:13:21 EDT 2014

Hi all,
Just a quick question... I have a spring app that I'm deploying into the
KeyCloak appliance 1.0 beta 3  and for some reason none of my logging
statements are making it out to the console or to my file. The file gets
created but nothing gets appended to it.  I'm using logback and it was
working previously on beta 2.  I'm kind of perplexed here :)  Is anyone
else seeing this?
Thanks for your time,
Chris
PS- I apologize if this email is redundant.  I had previously sent this
email but I guess I wasn't a member of group.  So sorry about.