[keycloak-user] Problem when having no auth-method

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:02:26 EDT 2014


I was trying to deploy some of my company's applications on keycloak, and
in one of them I got this error:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 5 more

I went to investigate and I found that on line 73 of
KeycloakAdapterConfigDeploymentProcessor there was this:


and I did some digging and it happens that in this particular project,
there is no auth-method identified on web.xml, so loginConfig.getAuthMethod
returned null.

All I did was change the comparison to this:


And it all works. I don't know if this defines a problem in the scope of
your project, but it would be good to inform you

Rodrigo Sasaki
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/attachments/20140604/f0bc4fb1/attachment.html 

More information about the keycloak-user mailing list