[keycloak-user] Multiple Social Providers for Single Account

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:43:18 EDT 2014

I've been trying to work with the Social Providers feature of Keycloak, but
I've had some problems.

First of all I'm using the beta-2 version, and I created Facebook and
Google links to applications I have there and it worked fine.

If I create a new user logging in with Facebook it works
If I create a new user logging in with Google it works aswell.

When I try linking things, that's where things go wrong.

I have created a new Keycloak user, and accessed:

*http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/myrealm/account
<http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/myrealm/account>*

and on that URL I associated my Google and Facebook accounts, when I do it
like that, it all works fine, but when I tried to see if it worked
automatically it all went south.

I deleted the social links from this account, and then tried to login to a
keycloak secured application via Facebook, and the e-mail of my Facebook
account is the same of the keycloak accunt, which led to an exception

*org.keycloak.models.ModelDuplicateException:
javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: ERROR: duplicate key
value violates unique constraint "userentity_realm_email_key"*

The same happens if I have no account at all, and create one with Facebook,
then try logging in with Google.

Is there something I'm missing, or is this flow still being worked on?

I have read this wiki, and I think it's the item 5 that isn't working
correctly

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/wiki/Registration-Authentication-with-social-providers-and-linking-of-social-accounts

--
Rodrigo Sasaki