[keycloak-user] Significant SSL issue: Support for reverse proxies

Josh smysnk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:42:27 EDT 2014

The first would be at the "Welcome to Keycloak" page, clicking on
Administration Console.  The link itself is not redirecting to http, but as
part of the login page it looks like it forwards back to http. (eg.
https://auth.psidox.com/auth/ -> https://auth.psidox.com/auth/admin/ ->
http://auth.psidox.com/auth/admin/master/console ->
http://auth.psidox.com/auth/realms/master/tokens/login?client_id=security-admin-console&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fauth.psidox.com%2Fauth%2Fadmin%2Fmaster%2Fconsole%2F&state=2ae3dfaa-fe7c-4973-8932-ffea553d8dfe&response_type=code
)

I haven't really gotten too far beyond the login page.

- Josh