[keycloak-user] Openshift installation

BillDrawer Administrator admin at billdrawer.com
Sat Mar 1 10:59:39 EST 2014

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to install keycloak on openshift but  server returned an unexpected
error, as follow:

>  The cartridge
> 'https://raw.github.com/keycloak/openshift-keycloak-cartridge/master/metadata/manifest.yml'
> will be downloaded and installed
>
>  Application Options
>  -------------------
>  Domain: billdrawer
>  Cartridges:
> https://raw.github.com/keycloak/openshift-keycloak-cartridge/master/metadata/manifest.yml
>  Gear Size: default
>  Scaling: no
>
>  Creating application 'keycloak' ... Server returned an unexpected error code:
> 504

I'm developing a project called BillDrawer and I'm going to develop a
distributed architecture, to give you an idea
http://www.asciiflow.com/#Draw1257757860375711949.
I just developed the core module of my project but the security is my first
concern so now I was using ApacheShiro https://shiro.apache.org/ and PAC4J
https://github.com/bujiio/buji-pac4j when I discovered Keycloak.

I would be glad to adopt  Keycloak even if is in alpha stage and cotribute as a
case study.
To evaluate the adoption I would like to understand:

1- Do I need Shiro or PAC4J with Keycloa?
2- Is there a pulbic roadmap

Best regards,
Davide Ungari