[keycloak-user] MongoDB - Model provider not found

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon May 19 16:38:36 EDT 2014

Hi,

I guess you removed persistence.xml from auth-server.war right? In
newest version, persistence.xml contains configuration of model-api, but
also for audit-api . Default implementation of audit-api is based on JPA
and needs persistence.xml .

Thing is that default implementation of audit-api is always based on JPA
even if you changed your model implementation to "mongo". My opinion is,
that we should change this behaviour. So default implementation of
audit-api will be same like the chosen implementation of model-api. So
if someone (like you) changed the implementation of model to be based on
mongo, the audit-api will automatically use mongo as well. I will
discuss with guys about this tomorrow.

Until this is done, I think that easiest solution for you is to manually
switch audit-api to use mongo as well. So in addition to property
"-Dkeycloak.model=mongo" you also need to add property
"-Dkeycloak.audit=mongo" .

Marek